1. Be sure to check your state's continuing education requirements by clicking HERE. Then, click on your primary resident license state on the map to the left. Select and pay for your course(s) through the shopping cart. Courses can be ordered anytime prior to the class start time.
2. Upon purchase, you will receive an e-mail receipt with your webinar links. We will send you reminder e-mails one business day before class and one hour before class.
3. A computer or mobile device with Internet connection and speakers or headphones are required.
4. Use your login link to enter your webinar at class time. You will see and hear the instructor and class slide presentation. Remain online during the class and answer all roll calls. No exams or proctors are required. Roll call is taken using a "chat" box on your screen.
5. We will obtain your state license number or NPN at the beginning of each webinar.
6. All webinars have 10-minute breaks at the end of each hour. For courses five hours in length or longer, a one-hour lunch break is provided.
7. During your class, you will be able to ask questions and communicate with your instructor and the ICT staff.
8. After successful completion of your course, we report your CE credits electronically to your state within one business day at no additional cost.
9. We we will provide you with a certificate of completion, via e-mail, for your personal records, one business day following class.