2019 COURSES NOW AVAILABLE!
CLICK HERE FOR STATE COURSE & PROVIDER NUMBERS
(State Provider Name: Insurance Career Training, Inc.)
CLICK HERE FOR FAQs
FOR A CALENDAR LIST OF WEBINAR CE CLASSES, CLICK HERE.
INSURANCE ADJUSTERS, CLICK HERE.
DIRECT CE® IS AVAILABLE IN THE STATES SHOWN ON THE MAP BELOW.
CLICK ON YOUR STATE TO LEARN MORE OR TO ENROLL!
PRICING INFORMATION & ENROLLMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
TUITION - $10 per CE hour before discounts
DISCOUNTS - 10% off 10 hours, 20% off 20 hours, 30% off 24 or more hours (discounts automatically applied in shopping cart)
Courses must be ordered in same transaction to receive discounts
TOTAL COST FOR 10 HOURS CE - $90 (10% discount)
TOTAL COST FOR 20 HOURS CE - $160 (20% discount)
TOTAL COST FOR 24 HOURS CE - $168 (30% discount)
TOTAL COST FOR 30 HOURS CE - $210 (30% discount)
TOTAL COST FOR 36 HOURS CE - $252 (30% discount)
TOTAL COST FOR 40 HOURS CE - $280 (30% discount)
TO ENROLL IN COURSES CLICK YOUR STATE ON THE MAP BELOW!
1. Select your state from the map below; select and pay for your course or courses through shopping cart.
2. You can enroll any time up until the course start time.
3. After checkout, you will receive an order e-mail with your webinar links. Also we send reminder e-mails one business day and one hour before class.
4. A computer with Internet connection and speakers is required.
5. Log in to your webinar at class time. You will see and hear the instructor and class slide presentation. Remain online during the class and answer all roll calls. No exams or witnesses are required. Roll call is taken using a "chat" box on your screen.
6. We will obtain your state insurance license number or NPN at the beginning of each webinar.
7. 10-minute hourly breaks are provided; plus a one-hour lunch break for 5-hour+ classes.
8. During your class, you will be able to ask questions and communicate with your instructors.
9. At the end of the class, we file your CE credits electronically with your state - no later than the next business day, at no additional cost.
10. We will e-mail your certificate of completion the Monday following your class for each course for your records.
11. All courses are state-approved!
For more information, view our FAQs.
We strongly suggest you review your state's CE requirements to verify the number of hours and course types you must complete.
Please Click on Your State Below: