317-863-0044 or 866-571-4515 (toll-free)
Thank you for choosing Insurance Career Training, Inc. for your pre-license exam preparation training.
This web page includes documents and resources related to your class. Please review all materials carefully.
1. ONLINE COURSE EXPIRATION - Your Exam FX online course expires 60 days following your initial log in. You can renew it on the course site for 30 days for $34.95 or for 60 days for $59.95. You can also renew by calling Exam FX Customer Service at 800-586-2253.
2. EXAM CERTIFICATE - You must obtain a Certificate of Completion for your pre-license course and take it with you to the testing center, along with two forms of identification. You must complete the study modules on your online study package and submit an application for a certificate. Your instructor will review the process with you for obtaining your certificate.
3. INSTRUCTIONS FOR SCHEDULING YOUR INSURANCE LICENSING EXAM - This document provides step-by-step instruction for you to schedule your state insurance exam or exam.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW INSTRUCTIONS FOR SCHEDULING YOUR INSURANCE LICENSE EXAM DOCUMENT
4. IVY TECH TESTING CENTER LOCATIONS - Indiana insurance licensing examinations are administered at Ivy Tech testing centers throughout the state. When you register for your exam or exams, you will be directed to the testing center nearest your home ZIP code, or you can choose to take your exam or exams at an alternate location. Click on the link below to view the list of testing centers.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW LIST OF IVY TECH TESTING CENTERS
5. EXAMINATION CONTENT OUTLINES - The Indiana Department of Insurance provides examination content outlines as a tool for students preparing to sit for their state insurance exams. These outlines contain all subject and topic areas covered by the state insurance exams. We encourage you to carefully review the outline for your specific exam before you sit for the exam. Be sure you are familiar with all concepts on the outline before you take your exam.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW AND PRINT THE EXAMINATION CONTENT OUTLINES
6. FREE CE OPPORTUNITY - Schedule your exam by the end of the third day of class. We will ask you for your exam information on that day. Then respond to our online class survey within 24 hours or completing your state exam, and we will provide you with 24 hours of free CE ($168 value!).